Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Ferris Wheel of Shit

I've been away for a few weeks trying to deal with the ruckus of everything that has fallen onto my plate and trying to repair my injured vanity after my blog went for 6 days without a single visit. SIX DAYS??? I thought various individuals read it every morning with their tea? ;)

Anyway, my philosophy masters is officially done, and I may have proved a big result in the sub-sub-discipline that I am involving myself in with regard to my MSc mathematics. Just waiting for my supervisor to comment. So that's nice.

During a recent exchange, I was reminded of an article that I had read a few years back during my summer in Halifax. I hadn't remembered the whole content, but I had remembered the line 'Here comes another commie rant'. I found it online, re-read it, and was thoroughly pleased with the outcome, especially after all the stuff I've done with regard to Marx recently. Quite brilliant, in my humble opinion. So here you go. Browse at your leisure.

"Lohan Common Denominator"

No comments:

Post a Comment